05 June, 2010

pécs


finally pécs!

i was supposed to visit Pécs 2 months ago... but it didn't happen. so me and Marta decided to go for a 3 days trip and get to know the life our 3 hungarian friends in the city that they live or study.

party the night before leave = i fell asleep when i was supposed to wake up at 5 a.m. imagine myface when i look later to the cell phone and saw 9 a.m. !!! so many missed calls from Marta and Adam that were living with me... lol. but they got in time in the train station and surprisely the train already letf! the schedule in the website wasn't updated... unfortunatelly, but better this way for me, otherwise i would have to travel alone... this results in an entire day spent in the train, changing many times!

not to mencione that i lost my cellphone... bahhh! well, not realy lost: i decided to put my cellphone to charge in Szombathely train station and we pick the next train forgeting back the cellphone... gladly Adam lives there, and his mum pick it ut later for me. thanks Adam's Mum.

and we arrive in Pécs. the weather was shit, like in Graz. i mean, it wasn't raining, but it was cloudy all the time... but honestly it doesn't matter much for me, it was so good to see my friends again. it's always good to see your faces, laugh with you, and i'm happy that even between many classes and exams u got time to be with us, showing the city, hanging out...

i really enjoy the time there! and city is so so so pretty! at least i wasn't expecting that, so it surpriese me a lot. and after this year, the 2010 European Capital of Culture will be even better! it seems cool to me the life there, i like smaller cities! =)

looking forward to see u back in Graz for the final goodbye parties, from 26th june on...

cia


















0 coments: